Contractor Community: How can the First Freelance Contractor Survey help you connect and learn?
If you’ve already filled out our Contractor Survey, you may be wondering what exactly is ‘in it for you’, and we’re here to give you those answers.
By filling in our 2019 survey, you’ll be contributing to helping us gain insights into the contractor community in the UK’s largest survey of its kind – and we thank you for that.
We’ll be collating a report once the submission period ends, and our report will give you a better understanding of some of the key points below:
- How many contractors are operating in your region?
- Is there an increase in female or male contractors throughout the UK?
- Is your daily rate in line with your specific industry, or do you need to increase your invoicing amount?
- Is there a bigger demand for your industry elsewhere in the UK?
- Do most contractors throughout the UK have a good grasp of IR35 legislation, and how it affects them?
- Is the work-life balance in the world of contracting what you anticipated – or perhaps even better?
- Is age a defining factor in choosing self-employment over permanent?
- Has there been an overall increase in those who choose this route over permanent employment over the past year?
- How do contractors feel about prospects – in the coming years and the year past?
- General attitude towards the pros and cons of contracting.
We would love to have your input, so head on over to https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5027527/first-freelance-contractor-survey-2019 and fill out our survey before the 4th August 2019 (don’t forget to enter your e-mail address!) We’ll draw a lucky winner of a £200 Amazon gift card, and of course – send you the collated report providing you with answers to the points we raised above.
If you’re interested in having a contractor accountant available to help you through the sometimes confusing road of IR35, accountancy and other aspects of contracting, or even just to find out more about our service offering – feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, or give us a call on 0203 962 5085.
Published on: 31 July 2019 - By: First Freelance