Switch from Umbrella
Many contractors and freelancers start their contracting career working through an umbrella company and once they’ve experienced the financial and lifestyle benefits that contracting offers, they often decide it’s something they want to do long term. At this point they start to review their options, one of them being setting up their own Limited company.
There are many advantages to setting up your own Limited company, including the ability to structure your finances in a more tax efficiently, allowing you to take home up to 18% more income each month, compared to working through an umbrella.
Running your own business is different to working through an umbrella company as there are some extra responsibilities involved. The qualified accountants at First Freelance are here to help give you free advice and talk you through what’s involved. You can call in anytime for a no obligation chat with one of our friendly team or book in a meeting to discuss face-to-face.
You will have access to your own specialist contactor accountant who will guide you every step of the way, including explaining the ins-and-outs of IR35 and give you up-to-date advice on this complex piece of contractor specific legislation, something which a local high street accountant might not be able to do.
Benefits of choosing First Freelance as your accountants
- Comprehensive range of services for a fixed affordable fee
- Expert advice from your own dedicated accountant
- Pro-active advice to help structure and maximise your income
- Unmatched customer service and value-for-money packages with no hidden charges, ever.
- In-house IR35 specialists to provide you with expert advice
- Company accounts, Corporation tax, VAT, RTI payroll and personal tax return all completed for you.
- Quick-and-easy free formation of your company and business bank account within 24 hours
- Award-winning online portal giving you complete visibility of your finances 24/7, in real time.
- Free independent advice from financial advisors
- We’ve been awarded the Customer Service Excellence accreditation for exceptional service.
Join our fully-inclusive Limited Company service todayJOIN NOW