You should consider IR35 each time you enter into a new arrangement or contract including extensions and renewals.
If you do not want to get so deeply involved in the complex subject of IR35, but do want to relax and have peace of mind then you may wish to seek advice from our IR35 specialist firm to help you to decide your IR35 status on each contract you undertake.
First Freelance work with the UK’s leading specialists in all aspects of employment status and IR35.
• They were the IR35 experts at the Office of Tax Simplification (OTS) producing the report on IR35 for the Chancellor and they currently serve on the HMRC IR35 Forum.
• They have never lost an IR35 investigation case.
• Their IR35 contract review services are comprehensive and all fees are fixed.
The services they provide:
• Review all contractual documents and your working practices.
• Advise you verbally and in writing whether you are inside or outside IR35.
• Work on fast turnaround times.
You will need to download and complete a status questionnaire and send this to them together with your contract.
First Freelance have a wealth of in-house knowledge on IR35, including IR35 specialist accountants. Our Compliance team are also available to provide unlimited support with regards to IR35. All our clients have access to detailed information guides on IR35, including how to improve your IR35 position, in our exclusive Contractor Cloud.
For more information on IR35 services please contact First Freelance on 0207 148 1580.